Renewal of certifications with simple assesments
I figured I´d give you an heads up on the new possibility to renew your certifications online. Microsoft has put a time limit on your certifications, requiring you to renew these certifications on a regular basis. But you can now skip the hassle of booking and performing an on-prem or online proctored exam. You can simply renew it directly in your browser.
How to renew
- Open up https://mcp.microsoft.com
- On your dashboard should see all your exams about to expire.
- Select the Renew this certification button
- Then you will find a link to your online renewal assessment. But before you start, make sure you walk through all suggested online trainings!
- When you feel prepared and ready, select the Take the renewal assessment
- If you pass the exam, your certification is now renewed!
You can also check your score report and verify how good you know your areas.
Good luck with your recertification!